Wednesday 9 May 2018

Exploration

Earlier to my access to back garden three with the small tree I had been discussing access to back garden four with Minstrel but every time I put my head through the hedge she bopped me, saying it was a long jump down and I should try easier venues first.








I thought she meant garden two, if you recall there is a secret passage to it at the back of the shed.



So I snuck in when no servant was paying attention and saw that the fence this side was an easy climb, of course, you may have realised by now that climbing is a thing.

Moving swiftly I was soon up the fence and on top of the garden shed.



From there it is an easy walk on to the Gazebo.











Tabitha, bless her, showed me how safe the fence was jumping up onto it from there she demonstrated how easy it was to jump down into garden two.










I observed and then decided to jump on to the fence, only to be whisked away rapidly and placed on the ground.

He does not play fair, so I rushed into the front garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...