Saturday 7 April 2018

Bags, pallets and fences

Yesterday seemed busy, but today...

It started with a shopping expedition, I tried to join in but was excluded.































When 'they' returned I was allowed out and here I am spending some garden time with my co-owners.









Yesterday I scooted behind the garden shed, there literally is a light at the end of the tunnel which leads to next door, it looks very interesting although yesterday I came back when called. 

The other male in the household decided to put a barrier up. 

What happened to male solidarity?! ... this is a before and after.





I do however have friends who demonstrated how to deal with this. The lesson of the day is to treat every impediment as an opportunity to learn.

First you can see Minstrel giving an excellent lesson in how to make the most of an opportunity. 

Then you can see my attempt to copy this, however filming was interrupted and the half pallet removed, not fair. 






Minstrel waited for me, maybe next time.






Meanwhile Tabitha has tried to distract the male servant for me, engage 'Cute mode'.

Didn't work but the thought was there!






Both my 'sisters' like all families try to tell me what to do.

Minstrel's advice is more gentle.












Tabitha can be harder but more instructive, I'd never have got to the top of the fence without this encouragement.

But I did get to the top and was half way over the fence before being pulled off comments overheard about Velcro and needing a crowbar indicate how determined I was not to be brought down.

There is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...