Wednesday 6 December 2017

My Begining

My name is Smudge.

I'm not sure of my birthday as I was found outside an RSPCA rescue cattery where I had been left and this is the photo of me 6th December 2017.
They have all decided I was about 7 weeks old and that therefore I was born about the middle of October.

A kind lady found me wandering outside and took me in.

I was well fed and used to human contact, but I don't know why I was left where I was, at least they'd cared enough to leave me somewhere safe, I think they loved me but couldn't manage.

The kind ladies at the cattery and East Berkshire RSPCA called me Rudolf as it was close to Christmas.

My cute factor was considered and the kind lady at the RSPCA knew a likely new home.
She promptly sent this picture and video and waited for a result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...