Friday 1 June 2018

Wisteria hysteria.

Whilst strictly speaking this is not about me, it does follow on from my early days of boredom when I honed my scratching and catching skills by removing mastic from various windows, doorways, baths, sinks, wherever it lurked I stripped it!

Because of the ingress of ants through the slimline gap caused by my distressing boredom. The male servant had received some serious and persistent requests from female servant to re-apply the caulk, NOW, to the window's sill and beading around the glazed units. 

Naturally whilst this was going on the activity and the open window had to be investigated, we all sat on the window and watched then Minstrel and I jumped down to the grass, however Tabitha decided to climb the Wisteria.

Here she is as viewed from the bedroom window, before being carefully scooped in by my terrified male servant.

I'm not sure if he was more terrified of female servant's reaction, or potential vet bills.



I must say it is a very commanding view.





And here is the route she took!

Apparently male servant is still lying down recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...