Friday 8 June 2018

Kill practise.

These days I get out and about but today the cat flap wasn't left tied up for me but left down to encourage me to push my way through.
Apparently that is open, I think not, I deserve and demand a servant opens the door of my choosing when I want it.

Due to the inexplicable behaviour of my servants I hand't been able to run up my daily tally of trees.

I had to get rid of the energy somehow.

This tissue box annoyed me, it was empty.



However the toilet roll was a good lark.
I've not played with one for weeks now as they hide in draws, male servant got careless, female servant has berated him, heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...