Saturday 9 December 2017

Settling in

In my new accommodation, one of the first things I did was run up a cylindrical cats hotel.
Trouble was at 1M high I was  unable to jump down and had to be assisted so this was moved  next to the bed so I could get down.
I could now get on the bed unaided and had a grand time running around the room scaling the tower jumping on to the bed, then to the floor where I could the run around and scale the tower again.

This is me sitting on my tower "High Five!", my new mummy gave me a teddy, I also like the bubble rug and suckle it purring madly whilst kneading the rug.

I'm unaware of the fact that the other residents don't like it.



My bed is now always with my human, until he moves out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...