Tuesday 20 March 2018

22 Weeks

Tomorrow will be 15 weeks since I was found, maybe 22 since I was born.

On the right you can see me holding my Ikean friend Chip, I'm about 8 weeks(?) 12th December.

I was busy last night striping more mastic, you know it's all over the house, anyway I was sleeping off the fatigue and below you see me with my friend again, the photo taken today would indicate one of us has grown or the other shrunk.

















On a passing note at the beginning of the month my two co-owners Tabitha and Minstrel were weighed at the vets, Tabitha was just below 4 kg whilst Minstrel weighed at just over 4 kg.

The humans weighed me at home, one human stood on scales with and without me. They checked it twice, in fact they checked it four times - I weighed 3.1 kg.
Previously one of my humans was concerned I wasn't getting enough food, she still worries over me, but not so much.
The other human was less concerned, he'd said if I was hungry I would eat and he had seen me finishing off any remaining adult wet food, whilst ignoring my own; Minstrel happily ate that, we frequently exchange plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat flap v Tabitha phase 2

Cat Flaps I've slipped through the door when I wanted to, but see my previous post; 'Cat flaps and their correct use ', why ...